All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (in particular, the Federal Law "On Personal Data").
Users expressly consent to the processing of their personal data as described in this Policy. Using the Site means the User expresses unconditional consent with Policy and specified conditions of information processing.
The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms Policies.
1. Personal information of Users processed by the Company
1.1. The Site collects, accesses and uses personal information for the purposes specified in the Policy. User data, technical and other information related to Users.
1.3. Also, technical information refers to information that is automatically transmitted The Company in the process of using the Site using the software installed on the User's device security.
1.4. The User's personal data means information that the User provides the Company when filling out an application on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. Required for information provided to the Company is marked in a special way. Other information provided By the user at his discretion.
1.5. The Company may also process data made public by the subject of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The Company does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User, and does not have the ability to assess its capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides true and sufficient personal information about himself and maintains this information in up to date.
2. Purposes of processing personal information of Users.
2.1. The main goal of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide information, consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for:
● Identification of the party within the scope of the services provided;
● Providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
● Improving the quality of services, ease of use, development and development of the Site, eliminating technical or security issues;
● Analysis to expand and improve services, content and advertising services;
● Informing Users about services, targeted marketing, service updates and advertising offers based on the information preferences of the Users;
● Targeting advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
● Carrying out statistical and other research based on anonymized data;
2.2. The company uses technical information anonymized for the purposes specified in clause 2.1.
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information of Users and its transfer third parties.
3.1. The user agrees to process your personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact details).
3.2. The processing of the User's personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal User data.
3.3. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to unlimited circle of people.
3.4. The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
● The user agreed to such actions;
● The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Site or for performance of a certain contract or agreement with the User;
● Transfer to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
● As a result of processing the User's personal information by depersonalizing it, depersonalized statistical data that is transferred to a third party for research, performance works or services on behalf of the Company.
4. Measures taken to protect the User's personal information.
4.1. The company takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, changes, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third persons.
5. Dispute resolution.
5.1. All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this Policy are resolved in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, according to the norms of the Russian rights.
5.2. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) procedure for settling disputes is required.
6. Additional terms.
6.3. Continued use of the Site after such changes constitutes acceptance User with such changes.